My Del Monte Kitchenomics experience!

 
 
with Chef Jackie & Ms. Carla Abellana
 
Even when I was young, I am Del Monte Kitchenomics viewer. I remembered that it is a short segment in Eat Bulaga, the longest running variety show in the Philippine television. During that time, it was hosted by Chef Sandy Daza & Ms. Nova Villa. 

 

As year goes, Del Monte Kitchenomics continues its commitment to their valued consumers by providing a meal solution that benefits all family members in all walks of life.

 

I never imagine that one day I will see myself on national TV and be one of their guest on the show.  As a long-time member of DMK, I had the privilege to receive recipes, tips, & be invited to some events. Fortunately, I was given a chance to  taste the food that was cooked by Chef Jackie Ang Po & Ms. Carla Abellana. I'm so happy that I was being a part of Episode 2, it was such a great experience to be part of my favorite cooking show.

 

Thank you and More power Del Monte Kitchenomics!

 

You can check their website or FB page and be a member:

https://www.facebook.com/DelMonteKitchenomics/app_221420144699094

 

 
 
Just in case you missed, here's the video...enjoy watching!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some photos taken during the taping...

 
 
 

















 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 




 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards