Flirt Waxing Lounge

Sometimes I feel exhausted on my daily grind. Doing fieldworks exposed myself in the pollution & stressed. I feel uncomfortable that's why I need a pampering place to feel young and free.

Good thing to know that I discovered FLIRT WAXING LOUNGE. At first, I thought it was focused in waxing services but I was wrong! They provide a complete services that made everyone rejuvenated. From head to toe, you will feel that this was haven. They offers a pampering packages, uses high quality products, accomodating and highly-trained staff to removed your stress away.









I visited their Kapitolio branch in Pasig City since it's near in my workplace. It's very accessible because the place was located along the main road (East Capitol Drive) and it is surrounded by different establishments.

The ambiance of the place is very comforting, very funky and girly color. It reminds me of the movie, 'Legally Blonde' where the famous tagline 'Bend and Snap' mentioned.






I tried under arm waxing and I feel comfortable because its not ouchy and it didn't irritates my under arm. It becomes very smooth.

After my under arm waxing,  I tried Whole Body Massage. The service is great! I feel recharged and my whole body nurtured.

And lastly, my favorite part is the manicure & pedicure session. I always loved everytime I saw my nails polished with different colors whether it's a nail art or different style. I like the way the nail technician handles my hand & toe, I feel relaxed and sassy.


I recommend FLIRT WAXING LOUNGE,
 they provides excellent services, reasonable prices and rest assures that you will feel like a Royal. Be pampered so Come and visit their branches:

A. Kapitolyo Branch: 91 East Capitol Drive corner Sta.Clara St., Kapitolio, Pasig City

B. Guevant Branch: G/F Guevant Bldg., 52 D.M. Guevarra St., Brgy. Mauway, Mandaluyong City

C. New Branch: Light Mall Branch: 2/F Wellness Center, Light Mall Edsa corner Madison Ave., Mandaluyong City (waxing only)


For more details, check:
https://www.facebook.com/flirtwaxinglounge



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards