“Taking Gifting to the Next Level”



Christmas season is just around the corner. For all of us, this is the much-awaited time of 

the year not because of exchanging gifts or eating delectable Christmas foods but it is a 

memorable time we spent to our loved ones and commemoration of the Savior's birth as 

well.


For the past two years, I simply celebrating Christmas by being with my family, visiting 

my relatives, hang-out in the malls and the like. It is just because I experienced a 

financial crisis after I resigned to my previous work 2 years ago and it leads me to a tight 

budget. Though I never lose hope that someday I'm going to celebrate Christmas with a 

bang!


After 2 years of feeling despair, I feel so blessed this 2015. Early this year, I landed a new 

job that gives me an opportunity to travel and explore, which I truly love and enjoy. 

Gratefully as I was, I reaped the fruits of my labor when my much awaited regularization 

to my work was rewarded to me. Aside from being busy to my regular job, I was given a 

chance for some writing gigs, were as a Blogger I consider it as an opportunity that I need 

to grab before its gone. Though I don't much attend exciting events due to my field 

assignments, the few events I attended still considered a blessing for me also because I 

won exciting prizes which I'm truly grateful.


I never realized that yearly I never failed to visit SM Malls. Maybe because its all 

there. From attractive Christmas displays, great finds, yummy treats and all. For sure, 

this coming Holiday season my family and I will absolutely be here once again.


Look, it's a throwback! I never realized that yearly, I've spent my Christmas Holidays in 

several SM Branches.

Mom & I @ SM Mall of Asia, 2011


With Santa Claus @ SM Megamall, 2012


At the back of huge Christmas Tree full of Minnie Mouse @ SM Megamall, 2013


White Christmas, Year 2013 at SM Aura


With Hello Kitty and family,Year 2014 at SM Megamall Atrium


It only proves that SM is a big part of Holiday season for every one. That's why, my 


Christmas gift ideas for my loved ones is to surprised them. I want to give them all a SM 



Gift card, specially for my Mother who took care for me when I was confined in the 



Hospital a month ago. I want to repay her for her sufferings and sacrifices. I want her to 



go on shopping and buy all want she wants. I believe that this Gift Card is a perfect gift 



for her, she really deserves it as well as my siblings.





Then, I want to treat my nephews & nieces in the SM MOA by the Bay Amusement Park so 



they could enjoy the rides and its a perfect place to make happy memories. And buy all 


the toys they want at Toy Kingdom. As for myself, honestly, to see my family smiling and 

happy this Christmas is already a wish granted. 





But in material aspect, I want to have a DSLR or Bridge Camera because I want to learn 


and study photography in the future. I believe that it will be a big help for me 



specially for my food & travel review so I could captured a perfect shot!





Merry SM Christmas has a lot to offer this Holiday season. A merrier and longer Christmas 

awaits shoppers nationwide. So come and be a part of it!




“For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”



Yearly, I do volunteerism. This coming Yuletide Season, I want to be Ms. Santa again for 

the kids. 

As a Ms.Santa, I'm planning to have a feeding program to a chosen public school like 

preparing and serving a nutritious breakfast. Though it is not luxurious, I know that this is 

small gift but it's came from the heart. I want to share the sparkle this Christmas.


I volunteer to be a Ms. Santa before.Giving 'taho' to the kids is one of my task.


Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look

 forward to what's coming next. I believe that this will be a great Christmas ever. Happy

 Holidays!!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards