Mom's Day Out


Last June 21, 2017, Sun Life Philippines treats Moms and Titas a pampering package they truly deserved.  I'm so delighted and grateful for this wonderful experience and I considered it as a reward for working so hard and of course being a doting Aunt of my beloved nephews and nieces.  

Here are some pampering photos I've experienced only at I'm Onsen Spa. It is truly a relaxing and feel rejuvenated as I experienced their Signature Massage. 





As of the moment, I have 3 nephews and 4 nieces. At the young age of 8, I become an Aunt.  Growing up,  I considered my nephew & niece as my youngest siblings.  But now is different.  I'm in my 30's already  and my treatment to my younger nieces & nephews as if my own child. 

During the talks,  about Motherhood has been tackled. Time management is so important of taking care of the kids.  Though the children needs more attention especially if they are on the stage of being curious of any thing.  

Being with the kids is a big role to know them better.  If they're studying and doing homework,  better ask what's their day all about or help them in projects and assignments.  Spending all time in TV or computer is not healthy,  so why not be with them for a few hours watching and play indoor or outdoor activities.  I'm sure this is one of the quality time you don't want to missed!  Of course,  we have to balance our time.  We also need to enjoy ourselves by going out with friends and colleagues,  date with hubby or have a Me time.  Have a relaxing time at at he spa or nail salon will do.


Sharing you some photos taken during the event:







Thank you @sunlifeph @twgteaph @belobabylove @hellomessybessy @sarahshomeph @trueteaph @goodbagph @celetequedermo @greensteviaph @workingmommag to your generosity!  It was a day of pampering and learning indeed!

Do you want to learned and pampered as well?  You too can also experience all these,  join the next Mom's Day Out Events on July 1 or July 15. You can register at www.sunshorts2.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards