Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar



Most of us are only familiar with the usual vinegar that normally used as condiments or as an ingredients to a particular dish. Recently, I read a lot of the good benefits of an Apple Cider Vinegar in the social media. But I never realized that it has a lot of benefits and I myself can testify. 

I must admit that I'm not a healthy person because I frequently experienced headache, colds, and sinusitis. My family has a diabetes and high blood history. I seldom eat fruits and I hate vegetables. I'm busy in my 9 hours work in the office and sometimes do fieldwork that's why I'm exposed to the pollution and germs outside.



Good to know that Heinz, a leading brand in the world introduced Apple Cider Vinegar. Here are the benefits of Apple cider vinegar:


  • Apple cider vinegar helps tummy troubles
  • Apple cider vinegar cures hiccups
  • Apple cider vinegar soothes a sore throat
  • Apple cider vinegar could lower cholesterol
  • Apple cider vinegar prevents indigestion
  • Apple cider vinegar clears a stuffy nose
  • Apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss
  • Apple cider vinegar gets rid of dandruff
  • Apple cider vinegar clears acne
  • Apple cider vinegar boosts energy
  • Apple cider vinegar cuts down on nighttime leg cramps
  • Apple cider vinegar banishes bad breath
  • Apple cider vinegar whitens teeth
  • Apple cider vinegar fades bruises
  • Apple cider vinegar helps control blood sugar


Well, it is so obvious that Apple Cider vinegar is like a healing food, a must to every one especially to the unhealthy person like me.

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is available to all leading supermarkets nationwide.


For more details, check:


Comments

  1. Looks like I need to an Apple Cider Vinegar then, lots of good benefits for my body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards