enjoy philippines

Blogapalooza 2013 was an amazing event held last November 16 at SMX Aura, Taguig. It's a Business to Blogger get together in one special event that full of actvities, freebies, games & fun.
As a newbie blogger, this event was meant a lot for me because I was able to deal with my fellow blogger especially the experienced one & get involved about other companies. And of course, the speakers who shared their ideas about blogging is very helpful.

I had so much fun in every booth I  visited because not only I got a chance to know more their company or products but also enjoy their freebies, food tasting & giveaways! I participated in their indoor & online games and received a lot of prizes.

Let me thank Enjoy Philippines for their generosity by giving all the bloggers a sample of Enjoy card! It comes with a guide and list of all their partners where you can avail a lot of discounts, gifts & privileges. It's very new for me that there is one of a kind card that you can use nationwide, anytime you want so I try it. My first stop, The Coffee Beanery in Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong! I just presented the voucher and my Enjoy card....and voila! I got my complimentary unlimited coffees & cakes! Wow! I can't imagined that I could taste all of these by just presenting a single card with no worry! So I think, I should better used more because they had a lot of brand partners to choose from. I first picked The Coffee Beanery because I'm a coffee lover and sweet tooth! I really appreciate Enjoy card, thanks for that! You must try this too. Just check their website and enjoy! http://enjoythebest.ph/

My Enjoy Card

Unlimited Coffees & cakes from The Coffee Beanery

Unlimited Coffees & cakes from The Coffee Beanery


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards