My #Blogapalooza experience!

#Blogapalooza 2013 was an amazing event held last November 16 at SMX Aura, Taguig. It's a Business to Blogger get together in one special event that full of activities, freebies, games & fun.


As a newbie blogger, this event was meant a lot for me because I was able to deal with my fellow blogger especially the experienced one & get involved about other companies. And of course, the speakers who shared their ideas about blogging is very helpful.


I had so much fun in every booth I  visited because not only I got a chance to know more their company or products but also enjoy their freebies, food tasting & giveaways! I participated in their indoor & online games and received a lot of prizes. Special thanks to generous sponsors because they prepared a lot of games & freebies to the bloggers: Megaworld Lifestyle Malls, Flavors of China, Tempura, Congo Grill, Karate Kid, PLDT, Chooks-to-Go, Smart, BYS, Chef Noodle, Eagle's Wing Entrepreneurs, Figarro Coffee, Gavino's, Natural, Grab Taxi, Gurikka.com, Lulu, LazerXtreme, Ambent Digital, Miles & Levels Philippines Inc, The Mind Museum, Plato Wrap, Brown Bag, PRC Inc, RichPrime Global Inc, Hungry Juan, Tino, View Park Hotel, Wheatgrass International, Whirlpool, Fujidenzo, YSA, Zipmatch, EnjoyPhilippines, BYS & a lot more.


Let me congratulate and thank the people behind the success of #Blogapalooza 2013! Cheers! I'm looking forward to next coming event.


yes, Rizza is my name!
Opening remarks, ribbon cutting with the special guest!



Lots of freebies &giveaways from the Mind Museum!

this donuts is so delicious, must try chewy Gavinos's Donuts!


Bag full of surprises given away from RichPrime Global!


Comments

  1. Are you going to the 2014 Blogapalooza again? I am just a newbie, and I hope they would grant my request. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards