#HappyBreadDay



Last October 28, #HappyBreadDay was celebrated in Glorietta Mall in Makati. It was a great day full of exciting games, surprises and of course overflowing of Gardenia breads that attended by all people in different walks of life. Last year, I was also attended the #HappyBreadDay in Eastwood Open Park, QC. I had also experienced those fun. Lucky I was, I won this year in the raffle...yehey! Thanks Gardenia for throwing this kind of event. I'm looking forward for the next coming #HappyBreadDay!



I won in the raffle!
Im rooting for this team, coz I'm proud to be an alumni of UE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards