ROYAL CARIBBEAN JAMAICAN PATTIES

Everytime I go to the Mall, I usually dine in a fancy restaurant or fast food chain. If I have a tight budget, I buy in a Kiosk that offers a comfort foods like Fries, Ice Cream,Waffles, Doughnuts, Milk Teas, etc.

 

 Last Sunday afternoon, I went to Market! Market! and I found a new comfort food that is so delectable and that is Royal Caribbean Jamaican Patties. At first, I thought it was just an ordinary Empanada that I used to eat but it's more than that. !

 

Its is located in the 5th floor of Market! Market! Taguig City. They offer special patties with different flavors to choose from and served it hot.


Lots of customers dine-in and take-out order especially during Weekends.
 
There's a plenty of table and chairs that can accommodate 20+  customers, it is spacious. One thing is, very clean!


They have a very visible Menu signboard that can easily recognized by the customers. And their products is properly arranged.

As you can see, the prices are very competitive.
 
The patties were served hot. To maintain its freshness, it is placed in a Glass Food Tray
 
They offer not only patties they have Pasta and even desserts like Smoothies, Ice Cream and Cookies!
 
I tried to taste Beef Supreme (No Chili), Cheeze Burst Supreme (No Chili) , Chicken Royale and Tuna Royale.
 Beef Supreme is juicy and has a plenty ground beef fillings with a tomato sauce gravy. Cheeze Burst is overloaded of melting cheese inside. Chicken Royale is similar to the usual Chicken Empanada and also has a chicken filling. Tuna Royale has a bits of Tuna. If you prefer hot, they also serve with Chili.

These are all delicious and I proved that no crumb falling!
 
This is my favorite, Chicken Royale!


Chicken Royale + Four Season Shake = Taste so good!


Aside from the patties, we also tried to taste their other awesome foods...

I love Pasta! This Baked Macaroni is totally tasty because of the meaty-sauce plus the cheese addition!
 

Very refreshing Mango Shake and Four Season.
 
Excellent food! My Mom and I will definitely go back here soon!
 
 
After tasting variety of foods in Royal Caribbean Jamaican Patties, I will add this to my list of foods to eat before you die! You better taste it now guys!

 


For more details:
Website: www.royalcaribbean.com.ph/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Caribbean-Jamaican-Patties/436114843192792
Contact Number: 0943 709 0406



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards