Aeternum - The Park Estate Columbary

If tears could build a stairway,
 And memories a lane,
 I’d walk right up to Heaven
 And bring you home again.
- Unknown
 


It's been 5 years ago when I felt the most painful heartache experience of my life, when my Dad passed away. I can't imagine how life and my family without him. Thank God I was able to surpass those challenges. Life goes on.
 
Until now I admired my Dad because before he left us, he prepared everything. He has a life insurance and bought a lot for his resting place which I believe the best decision everyone can make - an early preparation before you left this world. There's nothing wrong in preparedness and awareness to this sensitive topic. Death will come in unexpected time or day. It's better to be ready.
 
        
The best song ever created is "Dance with my Father" which I dedicated to my Dad in heaven. Every time I heard this, I remember him and can't hide myself into weep.
 
I frequently visited my Dad's grave in a Private Cemetery in Pasig City. This is also where my other departed love ones laid down. I was surprised and amazed when I got a chance to visit Aeternum - The Park Estate Columbary last weekend. This is considered as the country's first true garden columbary. It is located in the heart of Taguig City and very accessible in Makati, Pasig, Pasay and Paranaque area.
 
 
 



 







Based on my photos, you will never think right away that this place was a sanctuary of dead people. It has a comfortable and relaxing ambiance and good atmosphere that whether dead or alive will surely enjoy!

The word Aeternum is came from the Latin word for Eternity. I feel so comfortable when I tour the place because of the features and amenities they have.

•  Man-made lagoon & waterfalls
•  A garden oasis with lush greenery
•  Top grade construction materials
•  Good Feng Shui environment
•  Convenient location with ample
    parking space
•  Numerous lamp posts & ambient
    relaxing music
•  Exclusive Aeternum – The Park Estate
    Columbary Chapel with ecumenical
    prayer area
•  Managed & maintained by
    professionals
•  Coffee shop with wi-fi internet

You can't find a perfect place like this. This is truly a haven! But at first, everyone will think that this is not affordable. But wait, the good news is, they offer an installment packages that fits to anyone's budget. #LiveWellLeaveWell
 
 
 
For more details:
Facebook : Aeternum Columbary
Twitter & Instagram: @AeternumGarden
Contact Number: +63 401 1303

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards