Persia Grill: 100% All Beef Authentic Grilled Kebabs

I've been tasted lot of different foods like American, Japanese, Spanish, and Mexican but I've never tried Persian food.  I'm familiar with this Shawarma and Kebab foods but I haven't a chance to taste this. Luckily, I was given an opportunity to try once and the experience is superb.

One Friday afternoon, my fellow Bloggers and I got a chance to have a food review in Persia Grill, a 100% All Beef Authentic Grilled Kebabs. The Restaurant was owned by Kian Kazemi, a former PBB housemate and Entrepreneur. Kian's father is an Iranian that is why he put up a Restaurant that serves Persian dishes. I know Kian even before I met him in person. I've seen his several TV guesting and he introduced his Business and in some Entrepreneurial events where he had some talks.

Persia Grill is located in Kapitolio, Pasig City near in Ace Water Spa. It is in the commercial area and surrounded by different Restaurants. It is very accessible to the food hunters from different classes. The place is clean and well ventilated. The staff is very accommodating . The price is ok for a Persian food. They offer different food to choose from Kebabs, Appetizers and Salads, Stick on the Grills, Sandwiches and Desserts. The food is surely serve freshly cook.

Here's what we tasted....


Pita Breads
 
Four Dips (Hummus, Baba Ganouge, Salad Oliveyeh & Must O' Khiar)
 The Pita Breads is served fresh and hot. I really like how it dipped in this four dips that looks like a sand dunes.



Fallalel (P185)

It looks like an ordinary burger patty that we usually eat but this is a healthy version because it is made up of a beans and chickpeas.
 
 
All vegetable Mussaka (P225)
This is their bestselling dish. It made up of eggplant, onions, tomato, chick peas, cooked in Olive oil Served with Pita bread and yogurt. Complete meal almost!
 
 

Kebabs

Kebabs is the dish that represent Persian dishes. You can choose different combination of skewers of your choice.
 
 
Chicken Barbeque (175)
This Chicken Barbeque is so good, so flavorful  plus the generous tasteful rice added on the side.


Sizzling Ox Brain
 
This reminds me of our Filipino version 'Sisig'. They actually the same features and taste but the difference that this dish is made up of brain of the Ox.


Beef Shawarma Sandwich (P85)
Premium beef in a sandwich separates from the usual, have a treat with this sandwich rolled in our soft Pita bread with veggies. Very flavorful sandwich!


Persian Rice (P175)
It is a long grain rice that perfectly steam cooked. The butter adds more flavor.



Must O'Asal (P130)

Pastillas Cheesecake & Leche Flan

Creamy Yogurt Shakes (P85)
I have a big sweet tooth and so excited when my much awaited dessert was finally served. The must O'Asal  is a combination of Yogurt, Honey with Muesli and it very creamylicious!. I can't imagined my favorite local dessert Pastillas becomes a flavor now of a Cheesecake, it taste delectable. And how about this sumptuous Leche Flan...this is yummy and it is originally a recipe from Kian's Mom.



Sisha Session with Kian Kazemi

And after we ate this delectable Persian dishes....it's Sisha time! At first, I was amazed how it looks like and how the process it being done. I thought it was illegal or something. But to my surprise, it was just an ordinary past time for the Iranian and I love it when I tried.

The best thing about this food review experienced is not only my tummy is full, but also enjoyed to eat with my fellow Bloggers and informed about Persian culture as well. Thank you very much!



For more details about Persia Grill:
 Facebook Page: persiagrill
 Twitter: @persiagrillPH
 Instagram: persiagrill




*photo credits: Maria Rona Beltran (travelmaria.com) & Wazzup Pilipinas
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards