TLC WEEKEND FESTIVAL 2014

 
 
 Last September 27, 2014, TLC, a premiere travel and lifestyle channel organized a public event called The Weekend Festival at the Mercato Centrale, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The said event is filled with family-friendly games, live entertainment, art and craft workshops, plus lots of freebies and prizes up for grabs for registered guests.

My family and I had a blast! We participated on the exciting games and of course won in the raffle draw! We take home some goodies and freebies from their sponsors too. We enjoy so much and definitely go back for TLC's next event.

Thank you so much TLC for throwing this kind of event that is really enjoyed by many! Kudos for the success of Weekend Festival 2014!

Sharing you some photos taken during the event.

Admission is free! Anyone who wants to be part of the event should registered first. At the registration, you will received goodies from their Sponsors.


I <3 TLC with 2 giant clowns at my back!


Kawaii Philippines gives some souvenir item from their booth
 

 
 
My niece and I experience a hand painted art! I love this flower power!
 
 
 

My niece, showing her tag.






My Family and I strike different poses from the Photo booth

 
 
DJs hosted the program
 
 

Food preparation demos from the sponsors
 
 
 
Got all these cute guitar and doggie balloons from the Sponsors.

 
 
 
For more updates and infos:
visit the website www.tlcasia.com and Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/TLCsea
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards