My Blogapalooza 2014 experience

Blogapalooza 2014 is a huge success! It was held last October 11, 2014 at SMX, SM Aura, Taguig and attended by almost hundreds of Bloggers in the country, guest speakers, sponsors and even Celebrities.
 
I'm excited when the event was announced some time in August but a little bit sad when the date was moved. Supposed to be, it should be happen last September 13 but unfortunately due to bad weather a day before, it was moved.
 
I attended last year's Blogapalooza. I'm a newbie that time and I learned so much from that experience because that was the start of my career in Blogging.
 
A year after, I was lucky to be part of Blogapalooza 2014. It was full of exciting games and prizes, raffles, fun games and different activities from morning until evening.  I enjoy so much because I met people from different Companies and know more about their products and my fellow Bloggers as well.
 
 
Here are some photos taken during the event.
 
I'm an early bird during the Blogapalooza 2014. The event start from 10am until 9pm.

Correction, it should be: http://iluvrizzag.blogspot.com :)

I participated in Chooks-to-go Kwela Caravan and its is obviously exciting and fun.

With my fellow Blogger, Ms. Norma at the AMPR booth.
 
Blogapalooza 2014 has filled with music and entertainment.

At the Flawless booth, with Celebrity and Model, Victor Basa.

Vince Golangco and Bogart the Explorer on stage.

Ex-PBB housemate, Michelle Gumabao share her thoughts on stage.

So lucky that my Mom won a Canon Camera!

Wackypalooza promo brought to you by The View Park Hotel. And this is my winning shot!
 
Yey! I won a brand new GO PRO HERO +3  from Chooks-to-go stage game!!!
 
 
 
It was a remarkable day for all Bloggers who attended and I had a blast! Kudos for all the people behind the Blogapalooza 2014. Thank you for this wonderful event made possible for all sponsors, I really had a great time. See you next year!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards