Starbucks Philippines CHRISTMAS 2014 KICK OFF PARTY

I attended Starbucks Philippines Kick Off Party for almost 3 consecutive years. Because I'm a huge fan and self-confessed Starbucks addict, I've always present on their events.
 
The 2014 Kick Off Party was held at Glorietta 2 Activity Center, Makati last November 2, 2014. I am so very excited when the announcement was posted in Starbucks Philippines Facebook page and I told my family and friends right away to join me on the said event because it'll be exciting and fun.
 
Here's what the customers should do to be part of the event:
-Customers who will purchase at least one (1) merchandise item at the Starbucks Merchandise Booth from 3pm to 5pm will get an exclusive pass for the event.
 -Strictly one (1) invite per customer per transaction only.
 - Splitting of transactions to get multiple invites will not be allowed.
 - Only customers with invite will be allowed to enter the activity area and participate in the program and activities.
 
Here are some photos taken during the event....

As early as 2pm there is already a queue because the merchandise selling starts at 3pm and I was an earlybird, of course.
 
 


Different Starbucks merchandise like mugs and tumblers are being sold in the selling area.
 


Got this invitation from a stranger who are so generous to give this to me. This wasmy access on the event.


The invitation has a raffle stub to be drop in the registration area.
 
 
 
The event starts 5pm until 8pm. The group of singers gave a warmth welcome through their songs.
 


Lots of fun games and activities was prepared for all the customers inside the event. At the station 1, I'm so lucky to pick-a-
prize and voila... I won a Tumbler!
 
 
The customers can design their own Starbucks Card and an exciting prizes awaits for the most creative design.
 

The event is filled of music and mostly Christmas songs.
 

The crowd enjoy the overflowing of free foods sampling. My 9 months old niece enjoy her Frappuccino.
 


Got my photo from the Photo Booth

 
 
Lots of Raffle draw and exciting prizes has been given away. Look....my 4 year old niece won a 2015 Starbucks Planner! Congrats!
 

Everyone was enjoyed and left the event with goodies and giveaways. I got so many yummy pastries and merchandise.
 

I had a blast! I will definitely present again next year's Starbucks Kick-Off Party! Kudos for the success of the event.



For more details:
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards