PATIO VERA

I love watching Kris TV especially if they feature a food tour. I'm so glad that I was chosen to have a food review for Open Snap to a restaurant that I first saw in Kris TV, which is Patio Vera.

Patio Vera is located in the heart of Marikina City. I was so amazed to the ambiance of the whole place because it feels like I go back to the old age which I think is very cool. I've seen a lot of antique displays here where it was almost a century old. It was very fascinating to see those things which I only seen in a movie or a museum.


THE PLACE








THE FOOD

We tasted different dishes and I tell you, your money is worth it because the food is totally awesome and you will definitely recommend your dining experience to your love ones & colleagues.

Vaca Salpicao-Beef tenderloin Php255



Dinamita P205

 
Mixed Seafood Suam na Mais Php355



Everlasting



Oxtail Kare-kare



Rice



Paella Mariscos



Pork Humba



Sautéed Banana Heart with Shrimp in Coconut Cream



Escabeche Classico



Longganisa Carbonara Php285

Among all those delectable dishes I've tasted, the Pork Humba is the best. It has a resemblance of Pork Menudo that we usually eat but this is more flavorful because it has no Tomato Sauce added but only an Annato Oil that's why you can taste the flavor of all  ingredients.
 



DESSERTS
 
My favorite part of the Food Review is the dessert serving. I can't hide myself to taste it right away. All of the desserts served is totally mouth-watering and really good for the big sweet-tooth like me!




Fried Halo-Halo



Chocolate Cake



Tres Leches sliced cake



My fellow Bloggers and I were all full after tasting Patio Vera's sumptuous dishes!

 
To all foodies, you better come and visit Patio Vera now. Bon appetit!
 
 
 
 
 Patio Vera is located at:
70 General F. Santos Street, Calumpang, Marikina City   
Contact #: (02) 239-0615
 
 
Operating Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 3PM-12MN
Friday-Saturday: 11AM-1AM
Sundays: 11AM-11PM
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards