M&M's Philippines 'COLOR YOUR PARTY'

 

M&M's Milk Chocolate

 'COLOR YOUR PARTY'





I'm a chocoholic since when I was a kid and M&M's milk chocolate is one of my favorite. Every people in the world for sure are very familiar to its "color-button shape" with letter "m" printed in the center.
As a fan of the famous chocolate brand in the world, I like and follow their social networking site --------> https://www.facebook.com/mmsPhilippines where they let their fans be updated to their products & promos. This early 2014, M&M's Philippines has a surprise for their fans and that is the 'COLOR YOUR PARTY' promo where they can invite their favorite character to their birthday party. That's cool right?! And of course, I don't have any hesitation to join the promo. To my surprised, I was chosen to have an awesome party! Since, my nephew's birthday is coming (March 3) I chose him to be the recipient. I am so delightful and grateful that my favorite chocolate & characters surprised my nephew. They not only join the party but also surprised me a basket full of surprise...M&M's Milk Chocolate...where we share to the guests who attended the party.
 Thanks for this wonderful experience and more power M&M's Philippines!


The birthday celebrator & recipient for this 'COLOUR YOUR PARTY'...my nephew FRANCIS ANGELO


 
receiving my prize...basket full of M&M's Chocolate yipeee!!!




surprise dance number by M&M's character...YELLOW & RED!!


 
surprise dance number by M&M's character...YELLOW & RED!!



kids really enjoy the picture taking with M&M's Characters

 

kids really enjoy the picture taking with M&M's Characters


kids and kids at heart enjoy picture taking with Red

 

picture..picture...
 
 


basket full of goodies...yummy!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Good day Iza! The color your party concept is very amazing! It makes every party extraordinary and unforgettable. You can Buy M&Ms at goods.ph they have different kind of M&Ms. Kids will be very happy about this! I like your post, thanks for sharing this information to us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards