Now in Season Australia 2015


Last April 14, 2015, Now in Season Australia 2015 launched at Harbor Garden Deck, Sofitel. I'm so excited to be part of this event because I had a cousin who lives in the land down under for almost 2 decades and I heard several infos from her. It's nice to taste what Aussie's pride.


Here are Summer Stonefruits executives: John Moore-CEO, Jeffrey Scott- CEO , and Olivia Tait- Market Development Manager

I admitted that I'm not totally a fruit eater and I'm self-confessed veggie hater. I always prefer junkfoods and if it comes to fruits, only selected fruits like banana, mango and apple that I usually eat. 

I finally found and taste the healthiest and nutritious fruits!


Chef Tim Hollands, is the owner and head chef of HF promotions and Tim Hollands Catering. He prepares some sumptuous dishes for the guests.


I'm so grateful to be part of this event. Thank you for the invite and the fruit basket that my family  surely enjoyed!


For more details, check:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards