Legánde Essential Oils


Today, lots of essential oils are available in the market. Because of its good benefits, people try different variations and used it in their daily lives. I'm so curious at first why this simple oil becomes a trend and after I used it I just realized this is a must buy to everyone.


Good thing to know that Legánde’, a fast growing essential oils expert offers different types such as  Mood Lifter, Stress, and Pain Buster, and last but not least the Energy Booster. Mood Lifter contains Lemongrass, Grapefruit, and Frankincense. Stress and Pain Busteri ncludes Tea Tree, Lavender, and Lemon. Energy Booster includes Rosemary, Peppermint, and Orange. Legánde’s essential oils can be used both topically and aromatically. It also comes in as ampler kit which comes with three 5ml bottles while the regular essential oils come in 15mlb ottles.


I used the Legánde’ Rosemary Essential Oil because it is my stress reliever. I'm a very busy person, household chores and unexpected errands stressed me out daily. I just put a small amount in my head or simply inhale it and voila it eases stress. I love the strong scent of the Rosemary. It’s very concentrated, so you should only use a few drops at a time. After I smell the Rosemary Essential oil, I feel more lively, alert, energetic and cheerful. Aside from easing stress, studies note that this essential oil may boost your health by improving mental focus and memory, fighting hair loss, relieving pain and inflammation, and repelling certain insects.


Good news! If you want to sign up as a member or be part of their affiliate program, visit their officeo r check out their website. Legande's office is located at Suite 406 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Barangay San Antonio, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.

Telephone numbers:
+63 (2) 8 635-6566 to 68
+63 (917) 579-8523 (Globe)
+63 (999) 999-0812 (Smart)



For more details, check:

Website: www.legande.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards