URATEX....the trusted brand of Filipino consumers


TRUST. Big word.
When it comes to a product, we usually give our trust to a certain brand because we believe and we want us to be satisfied to its benefits or service.

My family is Uratex user for a very long time. As far as I am remembered, I was excited when our first Uratex foam was delivered at home. This foam was originally owned by my parents, and it is almost two decades old. I feel the comfort every time I laid down in my sanctuary. I have the best sweet dreams. All of these because of Uratex products.

The best comfort I ever had everytime I surrounded by Uratex products.


My mother really knows the best for us. According to her, "Uratex has an excellent quality yet not pricey". Which the whole family agreed. "Uratex is part of the family, it lasted for years and years, that's why we trusted this brand", she added. All our mattress brand is only Uratex and we are satisfied Uratex consumer that is why we value and trust Uratex. This is the only brand that my family recommend to all our friends and acquaintances.


Knowing the fact that Uratex is made from world-class technologies and the most trusted brand of the Filipinos. As a long time Uratex user, it is proven.



My mother even she was ill, rest assured that she has the comfortable sleep.


My Brother's Uratex foam

Why my family trust Uratex?

✓ Durable
✓Comfortable
✓Affordable
✓Eco-Friendly
✓Usable
✓Long-lasting
✓Tested
✓Excellent Quality
✓Credible


  
I am so proud that I am present during Uratex events last 2014. From their Mobile Solution Caravan at QC Circle, My Home with Team Kramer at SM Megamall and to the Uratex Plant Tour in Muntinlupa. It was a privilege because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the said event. And I'm looking forward for their upcoming events in the future.






URATEX PLANT TOUR

I was given an opportunity to be part of the plant tour late last year. Located at Km. 23 East Service Road, South SuperHighway, Muntinlupa City. It was a day of fun and learning. I was informed and educated about the Uratex humble beginning, how the mattress is being made and the finish product and all because there is a Uratex staff who explained well each areas we visited.


The plant is divided in different areas:  Foaming Area, Production Area (Cutting Area, Packing Area), Research and Development Facility, and Showroom.


Foaming  & Curing Area


 Uratex won several awards through the years and recently they won the Reader's Digest Trusted Brands Platinum Award 2014. Kudos!


Production Area (Cutting and Packing)


 Uratex has the latest in technology and products. They have Quali 5 Cellular Technology that ensures that the Uratex foams produced by the company are of high and world-class quality.



Research and Development


 RCG Group of Compnies has the only complete and certified Foam Testing Laboratory in the country.



Showroom




Aside from the learning we have gained in the Plant Tour. We could able to purchase discounted and quality products of Uratex. From mattresses, pillows, chairs, kitchenwares and a lot more. #itrustU #itrustUratex




For more details:
Consumer Hotline:  888.6800



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards