Paradizoo and Residence Inn Tagaytay Zoo Tour

 

Last weekend, I got a chance to travel South area and its been a long time since I went in a Zoo. I'm so happy and excited that I'm going to explore Paradizoo and Residence Inn Tagaytay Zoo which I have only seen on television.



Paradizoo is ideal for picnics, educational field trips, outdoor and group outing programs. It is fascinating paradise that showcases the beauty of flora and fauna. Located in Mendez, Cavite and 2 hours drive from Manila.

I'm so amazed that I saw feeding animals, know their background and all. The place is very beautiful because of the wonder of nature. The colorful flowers, greenly vegetables and the fresh air made me realized God's gift for us.


Take a look for some photos taken...

 

For a hungry stomach, Paradizoo Café offers variety of foods and pasalubong.
 

So cute little pony eating grass.
 

I got a chance to feed a lovebirds in my hand.
 

Goats with their babies.
 
Let's volt in! Sounds familiar, right?. Well, this cow's name is Voltes V because of his five legs.

 


A Camel is not only be seen in a dessert but also in Paradizoo.
 

An albino Carabao.
 
 

When I enter Flower Garden I feel I was in Baguio. All the Flowers and plants is very blooming and attractive. But picking of flowers is not allowed.
 

 
 
So creative landscape.
 

I thought I can only seen a Poinsettia only on Christmas, but I was wrong. Here's the original and not a plastic ornament.
 

It's not a Disney Cartoon we know, but it is a name of a flower as well.
 

Snow White with the 7 Dwarfs.
 
 
 
 
 

It's a greenly  place and lots of veggies ready to harvest on the field.
 

Stages of Butterfly can also be learned and seen here at Butterflies Blooms.
 

Bees and products can be seen here at Honey House.
 

Pets can be buried here at Perpetual Park Pet Cemetery.
 
 
 Rates:
Adults - P149.00
Kids -P99.00


Paradizoo offers a lot for all nature enthusiasts and adventure goers. So for those who wants this wonderful experience visit the website at www.zoomanity.com.ph for details or call - 8999828 or 08.



Just a few minutes ride from Paradizoo, we went to Residence Inn Tagaytay Zoo where we have an Animal Interaction and Photo opportunity to a tamed Python and Tiger. It's rare experience so I never missed it, unfortunately I have a phobia to a snakes that's why I avoid that creature.


 


There's ongoing magical show the visitors while having  a perfect view of Taal Volcano on the right side.
 

Perfect scenery of Taal Volcano.
 

Upon entering, a huge Python was placed in front for a photo op.
 

A sleepy owl.
 


ROAR!! Yes, I'm brave enough to seat beside a feeding Tiger.
 


The most thrilling ride, Cable Car which has very perfect view to Taal Volcano (other photos to be uploaded soon)








It was a thrilling yet fun experience to ride in a cable car and it has a perfect view of Taal Volcano. I'm nervous at first but when we tried the second time no worry at all.

 Rates:
Adults - P249.00
Kids -P199.00


I'm so grateful for this enjoyable trip. I will definitely go back here of course with my loved ones. Summer time is fast approaching and for sure a lot of tourist will be there. It is a perfect getaway!

Who wants free tickets for the rides ( free 1 ride inside Zoomanity Park, it is good for 2 pax/transferable and no expiry)) ??? I will give some, but until supplies last and for pick up only in Pasig City. But you have to like my Facebook page: Iluvrizzag and follow me on my Twitter & Instagram account: @iluvrizzag. Just comment done in my blog post. So I can check it.



For more details, check:
Facebook & Youtube: /zoomanitygroup
Twitter & Instagram: @zoomanitygroup



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards