Surprise & Delight #TobleroneBirthdays


I''m a self-confessed Chocoholic. Ever since I was a child, I have a big sweet tooth. Even its a local or imported I never hesitate to taste it.

I'm a huge fan of Toblerone. I've tasted all the flavors and its a sugar rush every time I tasted one! This July, their Facebook page has a promo...asking How do you want to Celebrate your #TobleroneBirthday and I joined right away by commenting...."I want to celebrate it with my twin sister who is preggy right now and may be due to give birth to a twins this month, a perfect double celebration this coming July 15." (not exact answer).


And lucky as I was, I won! I'm excited because Toblerone grant my wish and just wondering and excited at first what's the surprises stored for all the winners.

The #TobleroneBirthdays event party was held last July 3, 2015 at the Hole in the Wall, Century Mall, Makati City. It was attended by the 30 promo winners, media people and even Celebrities,

The program started around 2:30pm. Lots of fun and exciting games, prizes, overflowing of foods, photo booth and photo opportunity with the guest Celebrities and in the giant Toblerone.

It was fun-filled and memorable day for the Celebrator specially for me, a July Baby where the Birthday is just around the corner.

Thank you so much Toblerone for throwing this kind of party! It's an early birthday bash for me and yet I feel blessed. I'm indeed surprised and delighted.


Sharing you some photos taken during #TobleroneBirthdays...











Games for every one and even celebrities joined too!















Consolation prize for non-winners, not bad!












I wanna bring you home...Giant Toblerone!!

Mudra with the Giant Toblerone!



with Volleyball Celebrity, Michelle Gumabao
Toblerone Cake




I wanna bring you home!!!

Barbie Almalbis, serenades the audience by her music.
Thank you for all these Toblerone Bars whom I can share with my loved ones!


For more details and updates, check:

www.facebook.com/tobleronepilipinas





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards