#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors

Christmas season is fast approaching and everyone all over the world is so excited about this. Of course, my favorite part of the season is giving gifts for my loved ones. Whether it is cheap or expensive, giving much effort is priceless.


I've been busy this year due to my work and I think I have no time even going to a Christmas sale around the metro but I'm glad to know that my favorite chocolate brand which is CADBURY DAIRY MILK now brings back their 3 limited edition flavors which is perfect for Christmas. Wow! That's a good news for a sweet tooth like me. I can't hide my excitement when I head this!


My plans are these: I will buy tons of Cadbury Dairy Milk limited edition flavors. I'm going to treat myself since I'm a chocoholic and it's a reward also because this chocoholic (me) is workaholic! And I'm so blessed this year, I will share my blessings to the people so dear to me. I will give Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest to my mother Gloria because she gives more strength every time I feel giving up.

My mother Gloria Garingo deserves a wonderful treat, Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest is suit for her.


This Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest comes with real chocolate cookies & red jellies. Definitely crunchy and chewy. Great, sugar rush!


 While Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla is for my twin sister Ruby who always cheer me up when ever I feel sad. As you bite into this exquisite flavor, you plunge into the smooth, soft, silk center filled with light and delectable French Vanilla Cream. Hmmm...mouth-wathering!


My twin sister Ruby is a sweet tooth like me, I'm sure she will love to eat Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla.



And last is to my niece Ishi, I want to give her Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse because she makes me happy all the time. With its light and airy chocolate-flavored cream enveloped in classic milk chocolate shell, you will definitely be begging your secret Santa for more.

My beloved niece Ishi, You will definetely enjoy Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousee sweetie.


I'm so sure that they will enjoy my gifts for them as I have enjoy myself giving them a one of a kind sweets because it came from the heart! Christmas is season of giving anyway.


Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk!


This will be a great Holiday season ever! Merry Christmas folks! #FreeTheJoy #CadburyChristmas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards