#MakeitMutual with Sun Life




Millennials are individuals born between 1982 and 2004According to Rappler, in the 

Philippines, Filipino millennials make up 1/3 of the country’s total population. Almost half 

of the employed Filipinos in 2015 were millennials. They are the next leader and decision 

makers. They shape the future of our country. 



Two months from now, I’m turning 35. My age says that I belong to the generation of 

Millennials and I'm proud of that. I’m still single, living my own life, had a regular job, 

buys anything I want and need. I must admit that I feel stuck in a cycle – work, eat, sleep, 

repeat. I feel blessed that I do not worry the electric and water bills nor supports education 

and finances of other members of the family and other expenses though I share money to 

my mother during payday.  I have small savings in the bank but I’m sure it’s not enough for 

my future. I have plenty of plans and feel scared to fail.


My dream home, car, destination and shopping galore, all these I want to achieve anytime soon!


Considering that I’m in the middle of my career, I still have goals in life. I want to buy my 

dream home & car, travel and shop more, and managed my owned business. I 

want to accomplish all this things the sooner the better because 2 or 3 years from now I 

want to settle down and have a family of my own.




I agreed that a goal is still a goal if you do not do anything. I know a lot of financial 

companies offers and promise a better future with regards to investment. I tell you, before 

you trust a good partner to achieve your life goals, you have to educate and learn first. Good 

to know that Sun Life Financial through their ‘Make It Mutual’ campaign aims to 

educate and raise the awareness of Filipino Millennials about Mutual 

funds and to make these their choice of investment to achieve their life goals.


Last May 17, 2017 the launch of the Vlog on investing was held at B Hotel in Quezon City. Where in Matteo Guidicelli shares his #lifegoals


Honestly, I do not have any idea about mutual funds but upon research it made me realize 

that it’s about time to invest. Time is running so fast. It's the best time to invest early for my 

future. It’s very inspiring to know that Matteo Guidicelli, a celebrity and came from a 

prominent family, his finances is well-managed through the help of Sun Life.  At his young 

age, he thinks for the future. Life and career in showbiz is not permanent same on my 

position right now. Through this video, he encouraged his fellow Millennials the benefits of 

investment. Today, millennials are so active in social media so it's the best way to 

influence them.


Matteo Guidicelli together with Mr. Gerald Bautista (Head of Bank and Alternative Distribution Channels of SLAMCI) and Ms. Mylene Lopa (Chief Marketing Officer) of Sun Life Financial Philippines

With Matteo Guidicelli, celebrity endorser to teach millennials on how to invest and achieve their life goals.


Many of us are frightened or confused by the topic.  Don't hesitate to ask and do research. 

It's OK to fail because you can learn something from it. But always remember, turning 

dreams into reality will require sacrifice, time, hard work, effort and in the end it’s going to 

be worth it. Dreams do really come true.




If you're looking for a trusted partner to achieve those #lifegoal, Sun Life 

Financial offers financial services and products. Just check their website:  





For inquiries or if do you want talk to their Financial Advisorcall Trunkline: 555-

8888 and their Call Center (Sunlink): (632) 849-9888.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards