Summer Getaway @ Puerto del Sol



I got a chance to explore one of the best tourist destination in the North and that is Puerto del Sol. It is located in Barangay Ilog Malino, Bolinao, Pangasinan. I went there last December 2016. I've won a complimentary overnight stay last 2014 and yes it has been almost two years ago after I availed the said prize. Maybe I'm too busy the past two years that's why I availed that so late.

Well, I have traveled Pangasinan particulary in Urdaneta, Manaog, Dagupan, Lingayen, and Alaminos due to my field work but it's my first time in Bolinao. Even before I heard that the beaches in Pangasinan is really amazing. Before getting on my destination, I search first on how to get there, what to eat and what to expect. So I traveled alone and just commute. I take a bus, Victory Liner in EDSA, Cubao Station. The bus take off around 6:00 a.m and the travel time is 6 hrs so expected time of arrival in Bolinao is after lunch.

I'm so amazed to what I have expected. Puerto del Sol is a paradise. They offer an outdoor swimming pool, nice beach, fantastic interior. Aside from that, the room or villa is very homey, the service from the staff is commendable and the food is superb.

Sharing you some photos taken during my trip...


The entrance view

THE INFINITY POOL
Infinity Pool

What a view from the infinity pool to beach!



ROOM


Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush and Tooth paste

Complimentary Bottled water and coffee mix


The comfort room



THE BEACH
At the Beach
Kayaking

Belen

Duyan Pa More!


Relaxing couches near the Infinity Pool


Though I have a limited time to enjoy my overnight stay, I must say that I enjoy it so much. I will never ever forget this wonderful trip. I recommend Puerto del Sol, a must-visit resort in Bolinao, Pangasinan.




For more details, check:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/puertodelsol.ph
Instagram: @puertodelsol_ph



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards