You will surely looks pretty at Prettylooks



All women dreamed to be the most beautiful not only in her personality but also the 

outside looks. To a plain housewife who always spent their time in taking care of 

their kids and do the household chores, being looking good and refresh is not their 

priority. While to the single and career woman, who focused in their career 

sometimes has no enough time to go in a beauty salon or spa because their 

attention is on their job and sometimes went home late at night.



But for me, who manage time accordingly I usually went in a salon to get the latest trends of beauty or in dermatology clinic and spa to feel rejuvenated. Good thing that I found Pretty Looks, a clinic that offers services that usually availed.


I do fieldwork every weekdays and my skin is exposed in the heat of the sun and 

pollution. Before I tried different brand of whitening soap and even a whitening lotion 

but my skin rashes that’s why I stop using that but when I tried Pretty Looks 

Aesthetic Radiance Whitening Soap, it’s very gentle on my skin from day 1 that’s 


why continue to use this at this very moment. I noticed that from day to day is has 

effect that protect my skin because of its natural ingredients.  A glycolic + Kojic  - a 

dual whitening action, which hold the dead skin and inhibit the activity of tyrosinase 

enzyme and also, it has Vitamin E that helps for anti-aging, moisturize my skin from 

within and a great revitalizer.

I recommend this soap to my friends and colleagues because it is proven effective 

and the price is reasonable. So what are you waiting for, let’s rule the world!


Lots of beautiful Celebrities now a days were look very beaiful and fresh because 

Pretty Looks.
Celebrities made more prettier because of Pretty Looks.
The lovely and gorgeous  Eyebrow Ambassadors: Meg Imperial, Diana Menezes, Arci MuƱoz and Bangs Garcia.

Ms. Susan Ong of Pretty Looks started year 1983.


Prettylooks is founded by Dr. Susan Co Ong and it is the country's pioneer and 

undisputed Number 1 when it comes to aesthetic tattoo. Today, her lovely daughters, 

Sue and Blair Ong help her propel Prettylooks to further heights! 

Ms. Sue Ong and Ms. Steffi Blair Ong
Prettylooks has won various awards and recognition globally for aesthetic tattoo/ 

permanent make-up especially eye brow tattoo. 


For more information, please visit http://prettylooks.com.ph/ you can also search for 

them on Facebook.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards