My Nailaholics experience






Nailaholics is the number 1 go-to nail and pampering destination in the 

Philippines. I frequently passed-by in the 5th floor of SM Megamall and as I 

have observed that there are lot of beauty and nail salon located there. Last 

Saturday afternoon, my twin sister Ruby and I got a chance to feel relaxed and 

pampered as we experience Nailaholics's best services.



It is actually my first time to visit Nailaholics but even before I heard from my 

friends that their services are exceptional. I tried Hand Care, Foot Care and 

Hand & Foot Treatments. I'm obsessed in nail polish. I usually polished my nails 

with different color, even it is local or imported nail polish, I really like it. I also 

put hand and foot lotion afterwards. 



I worked five times a day and I've been so tired to my normal grind. I had 

fieldwork where my whole body has been exposed to dirt and pollution. I want 

to feel rejuvenated. My hand and feet is in need to 

relax once in a while that is why I'm so grateful that I was able to pamper

 myself in the relaxation haven, Nailaholics.



The SM Megamall branch is very welcoming, they have approachable and 

enthusiastic staffs. First, my feet soaked in a basin with warm water with oils 

and extracts for a minutes then they scrub it to remove the dead skin. And

 lastly, a moisturizing ritual where my hand and foot totally relaxed.



Since I'm going to avail different services, two staffs who accommodates, one 

is responsible for my feet and will work for pedicure and foot spa while the 

other is in my hand and will work for manicure and hand spa.









Both of the staff are very gentle and so careful to touch my hand and feet and I 

very comfortable because they also do massage.


They have a  lot of nail polish to choose from and among the brands are 

imported, vibrant  and very unique colors. 










I'm so amazed on the result! My hand and feet is very smooth plus the 

glamorous nail polish is very attractive. Aside from the relaxation and 

pampering experience, it was a pleasure to avail those service. I'm so happy 

with the result and I recommend Nailaholics to my friends and colleagues. Good 

to know that they have close to 70 destinations nationwide, so come and visit 

any branch nearest you.



For more details, check:
Website:http://nailaholics.com /
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nailaholics
Instagram & Twitter: @_nailaholics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EastWest Ageas Surveys Pinoys Personal Financial Health

Media Forum Dissects: Diabetes, Obesity, and the Sweetened Beverage Tax

Rex Education takes home awards at 21st Manuel L. Quezon Gawad Parangal, 45th Catholic Mass Media Awards